To support the Contract Manager in reviewing and writing contracts and tender agreements; maintain good relations between QTerminals and its contractors and to promote fair, ethical and legal trade practices to meet company’s procurement needs in the most cost-effective manner.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or similar discipline from a reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in procurement department in a similar role.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution abilities.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Strong knowledge of local and international procurement laws and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of procurement techniques, procedures and policies
- Strong knowledge of sources of supply, market trends and pricing practices
- Strong knowledge of analysing and planning optimal sourcing and procurement strategies.