Marine Chief Engineer
Ensure that vessels continue to meet the standards and criteria required by Clients, Class and Statutory regulations with an emphasis on safe and quality execution of all marine management transactions in adherence to QTerminals’ marine management framework and requirements through working in conjunction with other onboard personnel towards achieving the Company’s stated principles and objectives.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Engineering from a Technical Institution of higher education, recognized by all appropriate State and National Authorities, or similar discipline from a reputable university.
- Relevant Professional Certification in compliance with STCW III/2.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as electrical or mechanical Project Manager and previous experience in hard landscaping and building construction.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Good technical and operational knowledge of container terminal operations.
- Good knowledge in vessels loading or unloading equipment and tools.
- Basic knowledge of related health, safety, security and environmental regulations.
- Ship and Marine terminology.
- Ship’s general arrangements and safety requirements.