Performance Management Specialist
Implement and manage the performance management sub-function and participate in setting up and driving the company wide performance management management strategy. Ensure the best performance management practices are applied towards increasing employee engagement and effectiveness and motivating and retaining key talent for the company.
Key Tasks but not limited to
- Provide inputs to the design and development of performance measures and metrics.
- Manage and lead the system implementation, retrieval, updating and calibrating process.
- Liaise with HR System Analysts to ensure that PMS module is ready for the mid-year / year-end review and necessary reports are available.
- Follow up with the department heads in order to ensure all staffs are evaluated and given scores as per agreed performance management guidelines as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Equivalent.
- 5-8 years experience in HR, minimum 2 years in similar role.
- Business fluent English and Arabic
- Effective organizational skills ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Up to date knowledge of Talent Management and HR Best practices.
- Good understanding equality of opportunity and diversity.
- Good knowledge on Qatari Labour Law.